Warm Paws On A Cold Day
Does your dog love going out for walks but can't
stay out long in the snow due to frozen paws?
The Doggs Boots may be just the fix he needs.
With these warm comfortable boots,
his paws will have an extra layer
of protection against the snow and ice.
Paw Protection With A Flair
Do you worry about the rock salt or other toxic chemicals your dog might be exposed to when out walking? With the Doggs Boots her sensitive paws will not only be protected from the chemicals and elements but she'll make a statement doing it.
Designed For Comfort & Protection
The fleece lined Doggs Boots are designed to conform to your dog's paw shape, providing a natural transition to this extra protective layer of comfort.
- Easy To Use Simply slide the lightweight shoes over the paws and wrap the adjustable velcro strap around the ankle for a snug but comfortable fitting shoe that will stay put on your small to medium size dog.
- Added Traction The rubber soles of these Doggs Boots provide extra traction on slippery indoor floors or outdoor wintery conditions.
- Clean Paws Avoid tracking dirt inside by leaving the dirt with the shoes by the door instead of on their paws around your house.
Features & Specs
- Materials These Fleece lined shoes are made with faux leather and rubber soles.
- Waterproof These waterproof boots will keep your dog's feet warm and dry.
- Lots Of Trendy Colors Available in a variety of colors, you're sure to find a pair you'll love on your dog.
How To Measure
- Put paper down on a hard surface then put your dog's paw on it.
- Pressing down on the top of the paw, mimicking how the paw spreads when your dog walks, mark the paper. Be very patient as this is an unnatural process for your dog.
- Measure the longest and widest part of each paw.
- Compare the largest paw measurement with our size chart and choose the best fit, going with the larger size if your measurement falls between sizes.
- When you receive the dog boots, please hold your dog's paws to the boot bottoms to make sure the size is appropriate.
- Take stuffing out of all 4 boots
- Pull boots on until they are snug
- Pinch the leather together around leg overlapping the rear flaps tightly
- While still pinching, pull the strap tight
Included In Package
(1) Set of 4 Shoes
Shipping Notice: Due to popular demand we are experiencing longer than normal lead times. Order processing could take 7 - 14 days followed by shipping of 14 - 21 days. We thank you for your patience.